Monday 17 August 2015

If I had a Million dollars

 If I had a million dollars at Sylvia Park I would feel excited.
I would always go to sylvia park because I will buy me some Nike shoes, ice cream, sock’s. The next sore that i would go to is kiwiYo what i would buy is self serve Chocolate frozen yoghurt, mango sorbet, strawberry and banana. Some fruit on top.
Why would you buy it?
I think it is delicious. I would shout my family what they want every day.
Chocolate frozen yoghurt, mango sorbet, strawberry and banana. Some fruit on top.
Why would you buy it?
I think it is delicious. I would shout my family what they want every day.




I think it is delicious. I would shout my family what they want every day.
frozen yoghurt The next sore that i will go to is Mcdonalds i will buy is Chicken
McNugget,Cheese burgers, Small keri Orange Juice,Crispy Chicken snack wrap,Frozen lift,Small chocolate  Shake


I will feel Happy because I got the stuff that I wanted for my family I just think they will feel happy.
I think this is a good idea because I like it is fantastic.




















No comments:

Post a Comment