Friday 16 November 2018

Creative Writing

Watch the short film -The Black Hole.

Imagine you had access to a black hole - what would you do?

If I was to find the black hole and wanted to take money from the safe, I would
just take one stack of the money and then I would come back the next day and
take some more money. But wouldn't it be stupid to try and take the whole stack
of money because what will you carry it in, because if you don’t have anything
to carry all the money then don’t try to take all of it. But when he went to the
machine to get him a snack i would say it is all right because the workers would
 just think that he brought it himself.


2 comments:

  1. Hello again napa nice video you got there it is a very funny video the writing is just like the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maree ,
    I really like what you have wrote ,
    I also agree that he should have got money each day so that it wouldn't be hard to carry a whole bunch of money in his hands and would struggle ,
    I think you could have checked over your writing for the capitals.

    Good work

    ReplyDelete