Thursday 7 March 2019

Explanation Writing Term 1 Week 5

CHURCH
  • Important to learn about the bible
  • Important to learn about god which is our god
  • Important to Spread god and his love to other people that don’t really know him.


Intro : Church Is one of the Important places to go to around the world. It helps you
learn more about god and about his love and about the earth and why we are here
today. So scroll down for some more awesome writing about Church.


Body 1 : Why Is church a thing in this world ? Ummm I’m not quite sure but what I can tell you
about is that church is life and with church everyone would not be her today and because in the
movie and story about our Jesus. He died for our sins upon the cross and if Jesus our father did
not sacrifice his life then we wouldn’t be where we are at now…


Body 2 : Is it true that church helps you ? For me yes what about you’s, Anyways let’s get to the
question so church helps me a lot with my need’s like for example : If im late to a test and
everyone has already started and your still planning. I’ll pray to god for help and god will
always answer prayers and god’s promise is that he will still be right next to you and letting
you know that your never alone and that he is always by your side…


Body 3 : Church is life right like I would agree and say that church is no wait I think God
is but anyways the order in my life is GOD 1st Then Family 2nd and last of all Church
family 3rd. I don’t really know why but In my life My order is like that. For me God is
always 1st for some reason but I still don’t get why…

Conclusion : SO this writing was about Church and also about our Heavenly father Jesus
Christ and God. I decided to write about church Because I go chuuch not only that
but I love God and My church family because they are always there for me when I need
help and when I’m feeling lonely and scared or even shy to. SO my Suggestion for yous
is to Write a explanation about something you really love and also something that relates
to you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment