Friday 31 August 2018

Writing about Slavery...

Introduction:
Slavery is not a a good thing but it is good to people that want money money money!
If i saw a person that was for sale at a market I would buy them and literally set them free
Because it is unfair that people work for free for you because then people are literally used to slaves.

Para 1: History of slavery? Did you know that in the early events. In 1619 twenty africans were
brought to the english and to the colony of jamestown, Virginia to. Historians are undecided if the
illegal practices of slavery began there!, even though since at least some of them had the status of
the indentured servants!!!



Para 2 : Why do people have slaves? Well people have slaves because they want other people to
do there jobs and all that stuff so they can keep on getting heeps and heeps more money. People
also want slaves just because of money money money and because they want to become richer and
richer, but people should know that it is not fair to treat other as there slaves even though these people
that are being sold at markets are being tricked and they have no idea about what there doing being
sold at the markets and all that.



Para 3 : Slaves in 2018 ? Well I could say that Slavery still exiss in some countries like Libya but I
mostly think that Slavery does not exist that much in 2018 because it would unfair if it still existed in
2018. Even if it was happening in 2018 I would try and escape from this place because some slaves
can even die. Did you know that slaves do not get paid and that sometimes slaves don’t get a choice
to eat or to have a break?


Conclusion : Well I hoped you have enjoyed reading my writing about Slavery and I know that Slavery
to me is a important and I would really really love and I would enjoy it if people can help and donate
money for charity to stop Slavery. To me Slavery is a bad thing to me because even though in the past
some slaves actually died for being forced to do a lot of jobs and Slaves have even been forced to do
things that they would’nt want to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maree,

    I really enjoyed reading this piece of writing and hearing your point of view about the issue. This was a hard essay to write but you had some great ideas! Next time lets work on using a mixture of sentence types so that your writing is clearer to read.

    ReplyDelete