Wednesday 24 October 2018

Because I Said So ?

Because I Said So?
WALT: justify our ideas using conjunctions.


I strongly believe that we need school uniform. Why I
believe that we should wear uniform because it is showing
your school pride and it is important to wear your school
uniform cause it makes you look smart in uniform.
Uniform is good te wear because people will know what
school you go to, and it also is good for when other parents
see you in your uniform and they will think that you look
smart in your school uniform and they will want there
children to look smart in uniform to so if you want to look
smart then dress up in your school uniform.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maree,
    My name is Jacob I am from Grey Main School
    I really like that you have a strong opinion. Maybe next time you could show some pictures

    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete