Tuesday 6 September 2016

Hiwi the Kiwi Narrative

One day it was about time I went fishing again with my friend Armanielle.
We both caught a snapper, they were so long, huge and fat.

My parents said to me and Armanielle “surprised but we didn’t keep it we had to put it back in the sea because my parents said the Red Snappers might have babies. So we put the Red Snapper back.

I learnt a lot about fish let me name some fish there is a Red snapper, Red stripe Rock fish, Spotted bass. There are some huge fishes and they might have babies in them. Did you know that there are some fish that humans are not aloud to eat.

Did you know that you have to make sure you bring a wet towel a bucket of salt water make sure it is cold water. So that the fish does not die you have to bring a wet towel because if you a fish you have to put it in the wet towel so it’s scales don’t come off.

Walt: Narrate a story about Kai - Moana that teaches others things we need to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment