Friday 23 September 2016

Maree Free Writting


In the holidays I went to McDonald with my Mum, My Sister, My Brother and my cousin we went and ate at the park it was fun we played tiggie on the park it was cool when we we’re relaxing we had frozen cokes after when we we’re finish relaxing we went for a swim at the beach it was the fun day ever in my life. It was really cool My Mum was taking us to these places it was fun after all when we went home I watched Movies with My Siblings and Cousins we had popcorn, Heep's of chocolate sweets and we had fizzy drinks then we all went to sleep.
Walt: write a narrative, recount, rap, poem, explanation or an 
instructional piece that is clear to the audience

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a good holiday Maree. I look forward to seeing more of your learning on your blog.

    ReplyDelete